Friday, January 6, 2012

Today's Grocery Excursion

Okay so I wanted to go to Aldi's today but after a meltdown about shoes from one of my sweet girls we were running late and I only had 2hrs to get to the store, shop, load up the car and get to preschool. That was cutting it too short. So, I went to Kroger, it is close and I do earn gas perks. I spent $138.00 on groceries and toiletries and I have a $25.00 credit on my Kroger card thanks to a coupon I had for transferring a prescription. And yes we are still serving gluten free meals. I have gluten free bread mix in the pantry that I will be using for our Spaghetti dinner, and GF noodles (a few months back I caught a BIG sell at Bi-Lo for their gluten free items so I stocked up then). That would have added another $10.00 had I needed to buy them today. Not bad for a week's worth of dinners and lunches (using items from the pantry that were leftover from last week). So that leaves me with $187.00 until payday in 2 weeks.

No comments: