Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I survived another day...

...but not without tears. I called my doctor's office to see if I could have sugar free pudding, they listed sf jello as one of the foods so I was hoping pudding was included, it was not. I got off the phone trying to be strong, but I caved and cried like a 3 yr old over pudding. Then Donald and I went out to the bookstore and to get  dinner for him. Doing the liquid diet is easier for me when I am not at home, not sure why that is, but I do not have a hard time with cravings, etc when out and about. When the cravings do hit I just remind myself that 4 months ago I thought I couldn't do any of this and I have learned that alot of what I was giving into were just feelings. I am not going to die on this liquid diet and it is only temporary, and if I want a new me some pain and discomfort (physically, mentally and emotionally) is going to happen. And all of my cheerleaders/friends have been a HUGE blessing during this, so thank you.

Donald paid me a big complement yesterday. He told me that he sees big changes in my size (for the smaller) since I started the liquid diet. So I cannot wait until Friday when I go to my PCP to change my med forms to weigh in. It also dawned on me this morning that I have no idea what I will look like after I lose this weight. It was both a thrilling and scary thought.I am definitely realizing that there is more to me, in a good way, than I knew.

No comments: