Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sometimes the journey is His gift!


Sometimes we are in a beautiful place without realizing it!

I have always been someone that wants certainty when God asks me to step out in Faith and start a journey. Well, we all know that this almost never happens. God's ways truly are not our ways and it is called Faith for a reason. Today God showed me that sometimes the journey is His gift, not just the outcome. It seems like I would have gotten this message loud and clear when we fostered to adopt...if I did get it I have started forgetting. Today we started on a new journey in our lives. (I will share more information as time goes on, no worries.) I started it looking for those "signs" of certainty and God prodded me to stop, to just sit back and let Him work in our lives. There is a lesson to be learned here for certain but I am not to know what that is just now and that is okay. Somehow this new journey is going to strengthen me and make me a more beautiful child of God. I will be able to minister in new ways and my walk with my Heavenly Father will be stronger if I stay focused on allowing Him to have His will and just accepting what comes. So pray for our family as we strap on our seat belts and enjoy the ride!

No comments: