Thursday, September 5, 2013

Choose Someone...


...to shower with love. Lately I have been feeling under-appreciated, unloved even. And you know what? God has sent a small army of people into my life to shower me with love and encouragement. I feel like I radiate from their love and attention. I even feel like I could conquer the world. So this started me to thinking about who can we encourage and influence in a positive way? Who can we reach out to and show them God's love in a profound way. It might be some small treat that they enjoy that no one seems to pay attention to, or a gift card to their favorite coffeehouse. Find some way to love on someone this week and watch what God can do through you!

Whatever else may be said of man, this one thing is clear: He is not what he is capable of being.
~G.K. Chesterton

No comments: