Monday, October 28, 2013

I wonder...



I woke up very early this morning with one thought on my mind. Could Donald and I save enough money to buy a smaller, less expensive home outright and reduce our current debt? So I started perusing real estate sites and most homes that are super affordable are in terrible neighborhoods, however I think I am going to start saving my pennies in hopes that we find something safe and super affordable. The worse that could happen is that we have a chunk to put on our current mortgage, reducing that expense. I no longer want to be driven by consumerism, life is about much more than what we own. So with this new mindset I am planning on holding a yard sale to reduce the amount of things we own. We really need to simplify and this will start the saving process. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Love ya!